Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm back!

When I last posted in July that I was reading a very long book, I bet you didn't think it would take me six months to read it! Well, it didn't, but that's how long I've been away from my poor little book blog. Obviously it was a little too ambitious starting four blogs at once.

Next week I plan to switch to the Blogger formerly known as Beta and will incorporate Spiritual Decorator into Spiritual Knitter, which has become my main blog and where I post all things creative in my life. Dear Sam and Sophie will continue until Sam and Sophie are home, and--as one of my new year's resolutions--I'm going to try to keep track of my reader here at Spiritual Bookworm.

In the next few weeks, I'll be playing catch-up, posting my thoughts (if I can remember them) on the few books of note that I've read in the past six months. (To be honest, I've read a lot of mindless mysteries.) Finally, my sister--who's not that into knitting and crafts but who loves to read--will find something of interest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home